- 339 g Shredded cheese
- 60 g Cream cheese
- 3 Egg (whites)
- 56 g Coconut flour
- 25 g Butter (melted)
- 12 g Psyllium husk
- 30 g Water (sparkling) Room temperature
- Pink sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 196°C (385°F) and line parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Add the cheese and cream cheese to a large microwavable bowl, stir and microwave it for a minute, stir and microwave it again for another 30 – 60 seconds stir again until well incorporated.
- Stir in the beaten egg whites, coconut, psyllium husk and pinch of salt. Knead with your hands until you achieve a dough consistency, add sparkling water and continue kneading, if the dough becomes hard, microwave it for 10 – 15 seconds.
- Place the dough between to sheets of parchment paper and spread with a rolling pin to 1/3 inches thickness. Brush half of the melted butter onto the dough.
- With a pizza cutter start by dividing the dough dough into 4 equal square, then into triangles, around 4 inches wide at the bottom.
- Roll the triangles up starting at the wide part, slightly make a curve to shape these a little crescent.
- Place them on the baking sheet at least 2 inches apart, brush the remaining of the butter on top and bake them for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe source: https://ketogenic.com/recipes/croissants/